Got sweaty feet?
Carpe foot lotion is a proven formula that reduces foot sweating and excessive sweaty feet related to plantar hyperhidrosis (hyperhidrosis of feet). No more soggy socks, soppy shoes or sweat-soaked stinky feet.
Smooth: Goes on smooth and cool - no itch, no irritation
Simple: Quick, hassle-free application makes dry feet super simple
Effective: Carpe uses an extremely powerful antiperspirant compound
Directions for use:
It's easy to tame sweaty feet with Carpe foot antiperspirant. Carpe starts working in as little as 10 minutes, and daily use leads to long-term sweat reduction.
1. Dry your feet (wash if you can)
2. Apply a small amount of Carpe lotion to your feet
3. Rub in vigorously for 15 seconds
4. Wait until Carpe has absorbed (and feet feel dry) before putting on socks or shoes
5. Seize the moment: Your feet will stay sweat-free for hours Use Carpe every day on dry hands for maximum long-term results.
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate (15%)
Inactive ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Silica Silylate, Talc, Polysorbate-20, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Ethylexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Got Sweaty Hands? Try Carpe Hand Antiperspirant!